Check out this week’s menu here.
Accessing Your Account
Harding’s cafeteria is managed by Lexington Independents. Every K–12 student is automatically provided an account. This is a prepayment system. Parents must add funds to their student’s account for them to make purchases. Prompt clearing of negative balances is required for students to enjoy cafeteria privileges.
- Find your student’s ID number by calling the business office at (901) 683-2440.
- Set up parent access at myschoolaccount.
- Log in to myschoolaccount.com.
- For more information, download the My School Account user guide here.
Payments to your account can be made online or by cash or check in the cafeteria. Because Lexington Independents uses a cashless system, payments are added to your student’s account and no change is given back to students.
Lower school students have a choice between two combo meals ($6.25). A la carte items are priced separately. The cafeteria is also open before school for breakfast and after school for grab-n-go items.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of adverse weather conditions prior to the beginning of the school day or during the school day, Harding will notify parents by email, media announcements, and on the school website. It is important that parents have correct and current email addresses on file.
Please keep in mind the following whenever winter weather is being forecast.
- Do not assume that Harding is closed if other schools are closed.
- We will do our best to make a timely decision and notify our school community using the communication tools listed above.
- It is often challenging to make a decision that is ideal and reflective of the greater Memphis area. Because we serve families from a wide variety of zip codes, we trust parents to make a decision that is in the best interest of their children. If we remain open and the conditions are more severe where you live, please use personal judgement regarding safe travel. The fact that Harding is open does not mean that roads are safe everywhere. We do our best but will understand if you choose to avoid hazardous road conditions. Ultimately, the decision resides with you as parents.
Teacher & Staff Blogs
Special Subjects: Rob Brannon (Performing Arts), Andrea Campbell (Performing Arts), Alicia Henager (Spanish), Val Meza (Spanish), Chris Miller (3–5 Physical Fitness), Donna Pinkerton (STEM), Rafa Rodriguez (Physical Fitness Assistant), Omar Ruvalcaba (K–2 Physical Fitness), Claire Turner (Visual Arts, Library)
OLSAT (Grade 4): TBD
Achievement Tests (Grades 3–5): TBD
Thrive: Academic Differentiation
Thrive is our academic differentiation program for all students in K–12. In lower school, Thrive time is built into the school day, and students receive extra supports or challenges based on their individual needs. Three learning specialists focused on reading/English and math may help with assignments or provide alternative instruction and practice.
Links & Downloads
Make-up Picture Day (grade K–12)
September 26, 2023
Family Chapel (grades K–12)
September 28, 2023
One Family Night
September 29, 2023
Lower School News
That’s a wrap on Homecoming 2023!We had a wonderful week building class unity and school spirit. Thank you to all of our alumni who joined […]
HOCO 2023September 11 – 15 Monday: Sleeping BeautyCome in your comfiest pajamas and enjoy a relaxing start to homecoming!Tuesday: Space JamOuter […]
Beginning the Year with ConvocationThis morning our K–12 students participated in Convocation, a dedicated time to honor and glorify God as we begin the […]
Back-to-School Bash Kicks off the New YearThe Back to School Bash was a hit! We had a great time reconnecting after summer break, meeting new families, […]
Ms. Underwood’s Deep Hope: My Deep Hope is that as we walk our story, we will actively seek God and invite Him to permeate our thoughts, grace our words, and illuminate our actions.
Lower School Assistant Principal
Ms. Hubbard’s Deep Hope: My Deep Hope is that we build a strong and growing relationship with Christ so that we may come to know the faithful love He has for us and joyfully share His love with others.