Join the Harding Academy Team
Thank you for your interest in working with us. We have a wonderful community of teachers and staff helping to make our mission a reality. We are committed to hiring employees with professional ability and Christian character. Interested applicants must exhibit integrity, an attitude of service, and a dedication to excellence.
After School Counselor
Harding Academy’s after school program is a wonderful way to make a positive difference in a child’s life. Our after-school program runs Monday–Friday, August 7, 2023–May 21, 2024, 2:50 p.m.–6:00 p.m. After School Counselors are responsible for supervising all activities within the assigned group of the after-school program from elementary to middle school students.
– After School Counselors must be 18 years or older and pass a fingerprint background check.
– Applicants must be responsible and dependable with a desire to work with and inspire children.
– Supervise and ensure well-being of after school participants within assigned group
– Assist with homework, implement and lead a variety of activities such as outdoor play, building, connection time, craft time, reading time, etc.
– Always maintains highest level of safety and risk management
Substitute Teacher (grades 6–12)
Substitute Teacher (grades K–5)
Assistant Teacher for Infants (Little Harding)
Assistant Teacher for 2-year-olds (Little Harding)
Permanent Substitute Teacher (Little Harding)
Substitute Teacher (Little Harding)
Submit resume to Tanya Fuller, Interim Food Service Director
The best thing about working at Harding Academy is the people I work with. Everybody takes care of each other and supports and encourages each other.-Dawn Gilreath, Campus Life Administrative Assistant